Friday 3 October 2014

Fav Instagram photo

So its day 4 of #blogtober14, today is: Your favourite photo you have posted on Instagram. 

So hear it is:



This was taken when I was in Thailand summer 14. I was volunteering for a week in a school in Sangkhlaburi. On my 1st day this little girl ran over to me, she wanted to much attention and always wanted carried about. She loved taking selfies and playing on my phone. She knew exactly how to use it and everything! We were so amazed about that! These children have so little but yet they are so happy!

 Ever since I have got back I have been looking into a new volunteering project, I have a selection day in London next week, so hopefully I get to go abroad In January with ICS volunteering for Restless Development!!!


Speak soon,
HanHan xx


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a nice picture! I love the story with it and good luck with getting to go abroad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I find out this week sometime, fingers crossed! x

    ReplyDelete

© Super HanHan's World. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig