Friday 27 February 2015

Unexpected visit to Kuala Lumpur



So one day me and my boyfriend are traveling around Thailand islands and the next we decide to head to Kuala Lumpur. I was excited as I couldn't wait to visit a new city! We arrived late in the evening, our hotel was amazing. We had a huge apartment on the top floor of the hotel overlooking the Petronas twin towers. We went to sky bar for a drink, the cocktails were so strong and the club had its own private swimming pool! The next day we set of to see the city sights, China town, central market, shopping malls and butterfly park. Such a busy day, and so much walking. The last night we visited the Heli bar, it's basically a working helicopter pad throughout the day and at night turns into a bar. There is nothing to stop you falling of the edges but if you go too close a member of staff rushes over and tells you to step back. The staff are all dressed up as pilots or air hostesses. For a Friday night it wasn't very busy, but there was a live band and there was a great atmosphere. The next morning Simon proposed to me before we headed to the airport back to Bangkok! I will always remember my time in Kuala Lumpur..













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Super HanHan's World. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig