Thursday 1 January 2015

1st January 2015

1st January 2015, 

2014 was a great year, but 2015 is going to be even more exciting. My goals for 2015:

-Be more spontaneous 
-Explore
-Do more of what I enjoy
-Loose a stone
-Be ambitious
-Eat healthy
-Compliment others
-Run a half marathon
-Spend more time with family
-Be able to speak basic Mandarin
-Try hard at university 
-Cook more
-Spin a globe, close my eyes and travel to where ever it lands on
-Stop setting about 20 alarms to wake me up in the mornings
-Try and like coffee
-Send lots of postcards
-Aim for a first instead of a 2:1
-Catch up with an old friend
-Less TV, more reading

What are your new year resolutions?



Speak soon,
HanHan xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Just found your blog and love your photography skills and the way you write. Happy New Year and I wish you all the best with your wishes for 2015. I'd love it if you checked out my new years resolutions at http://es-jaymakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/happy-new-yearresolutions.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thank you :) My mum took the photo above, I will check yours out! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Super HanHan's World. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig