Thursday, 18 December 2014

Fitness Goal 2015

My Fitness Goals

Been so busy with work, university applications and my TEFL course that I haven't had a lot of time for myself. Getting so much new gym wear for xmas so I have decided to set myself some fitness goals for 2015:

Im happy with my weight & size but as I am going traveling for 6 months then starting university I want to make sure I have something to work towards and not get lazy as I won't have my gym membership!

-Run more, beaches, streets, countryside, where ever I am, try and run more
-Enjoy the local food in the countries I am living in
-Don't weigh myself, just enjoy a healthy lifestyle
-More sit ups & squats 
-Eat less, move more.


Speak soon,
HanHan xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, thanks for sharing it here.I hope you will adding more.I know something information about Fitness Fact that works properly. You may check it out. I hope that it will equally help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I will be writing about how I'm finding staying healthy in China soon!

    ReplyDelete

© Super HanHan's World. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig