Monday 6 April 2015

Weekend 5 - Exploring Foshan - pagoda, lakes and pineapple

So this is my 5th weekend in Foshan. I really can't believe I have already been hear 5 weeks, the time goes by so fast. 

On Friday night after we finishd at school Emma, Inez, Lilly and I walked to the pagoda. It looked really pretty at night when it was all lit up. We couldn't walk all the way to the top as it was closed so we will have to do that another day. Afterwards we went back to inez apartment eating street pineapple on a stick on the walk back , we were going to have a movie night but we were all so exhausted so it just didn't happen.

Saturday we walked to the lake, Emma and I bumped into Chris so we walked about with him. It was nice to see a different part of Foshan. We headed towards Chris's area and found a lovely little spot for a coffee. I had an iced peanut butter coffee, it was lush and I really want to go back there again soon. Chris walked back to our area with us and we went out for some food. The place we found the menu was all on mandarin and had no pictures but luckily a guy from the table behind us spoke some English so he helped us order. The food was so good, noodles were amazing, the meal was only around £3 each! 

On Sunday I woke up at dinner time, I was so tired after all the walking yesterday. Me and Emma met up with lilly and went on another walk. This time we found a river, we walked down the river for a while then headed back. However we had to stop of at school to fill up on water as we have ran out at our apartment! 







Speak soon,
HanHan xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Super HanHan's World. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig