Sunday 28 April 2019

Fitness update

Its been a while since I've posted about anything so I'm going, to begin with, fitness.

I'm really happy with my current weight of  9 stone and 5 pounds. Last year I had two courses of personal training sessions. During this time I've managed to up my muscle mass and significantly drop my body fat. In 2016, my body fat was 36%. Currently, it's at just 22%. Since altering my fitness plan it's enabled myself to attend the gym less. This is because my sessions are more productive. Previously, I spend a lot of time on cardio. I use to go to the gym and go on the cross trainer for 30 minutes, then perhaps the rower for another 10 and then the treadmill. Now ive learnt that weight training can make a huge difference. Muscle weighs more than fat, and it also causes your body to burn more calories. I now spend around 15 minutes on cardio and then 25 - 30 minutes on weight training.

My current stats are:

Bust: 32
Waist: 26
Hips: 33

Muscle: 73.3%
Body fat: 22.8%
Water: 55.5%

In comparison to previously:

Bust: 34
Waist: 29.1
Hips: 37.5


So that's a 2inch loss on my bust, a 3 inch lost on my waist and 4.5inch loss on my hips, whooo!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Super HanHan's World. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig